Friday, 8 June 2012

My June Holidays so far...

80% of the time: Rotting on my bed
20% of the time: Doing something useful.....including

1. Eating



Drinking my Aloe Vera juice while blogging heh! All these are merely a tip of the iceberg man. I've been indulging in a lot of snacks and unhealthy food...Yay for me.

2. Playing the violin
HAHAHA i think this is the only really useful thing i've done so far.....well cos my violin exam is on 4 July AND THAT HAPPENS TO BE THE SAME WEEK AS BLOCK TEST T___T fml

3. I AM movie


 Caught I Am movie with Cheryl last Saturday + did some shopping. the movie was so funny HAHAHAHA.....okay wait the epic event of the day: Cheryl whipped out a tissue paper from her bag to chope seat when we wanted to buy our dinner.
Hi Auntie Cheryl with her tissue paper!!! (even she couldn't stop laughing at herself)
 As she puts it "Desperate times call for desperate measures" HAHAHA. I LOVE HER.

4. Camps

Attended a science camp last week and AV camp this week :)

When we were playing Running Man during Av camp! (one of our missions was to dance I Am the Best in public YEAH) Love my juniors....they're so cute.

5. Modern Family

Cos I was too bored.....decided to start watching Modern Family as recommended by Dee, and this show is awesome!




Outdated photo taken during CSM (Jia Min took so long to upload this on facebook hmmmmm)
I MISS YOU GUYS T__T and Delia, enjoy your trip to Perth! 

No comments: