Our class got the theme ALICE IN WONDERLAND~~~
#ootd Does it have the Alice feel or not LOL LOL
Shadesss
Photos below are all in random order... too lazy to rearrange them!!
I was sticking my tongue out but it looks like my lips hahaha
Polaroid!
According to height (i'm the 4th tallest!) I'm in such an awkward postition hahaha
Flower from Ms Teo as youth day gift! <3
Anyway on that day I was taking the bus home with Ting Ting, I was carrying the flower (didn't want to squash it in my bag) and a small plastic bag. And then this guy offered a seat to me. FML FML DO I LOOK LIKE A NEEDY PERSON? T___T
I miss my lock screen picture :( Ever since Rou Jing changed my lock screen picture to her very beeeeyouteefull face (so that I can admire her beauty everyday) I can't find my lock screen picture anymore :'(













No comments:
Post a Comment