Tuesday, 4 September 2012

Teachers' Day Celebration

It has been more than a month since I last updated!!! WOW. So many things have happened recently, and yes, the musical is long over (will have a separate post on this), and the holidays are here (which explains why I have some time to blog). 1 week of holidays will pass pretty fast, and soon school will reopen and this marks the last term in Nanyang T___T Noooooo I don't want to leave Nanyang cos I don't want to face life in HCJC :( Before that, I have to face EOYs, and Higher Chinese Os!!!

Anyway, last Friday was Teachers' Day Celebration! (LAST TDC IN NANYANG TOO)


 Rou Jing's last performance in Nanyang :'( 

407's teachers' day gifts :)
The '407' was made by tearing small bits of coloured paper and sticking them one by one.....it was hard work but glad it turned out nice :) And the hearts on the border are messages written by the class.....if I were a teacher and I received this I would be so touched hahahaha

DISCLAIMER: Photos below all koped from facebook! Photos all taken by Sylvia! Thanks Sylvia ^^
Teachers with our gifts whoooop


WE WERE PHOTBOMBED by two girls hmmmph TAY SI JIA!

With my classmates~~~ Mission accomplished after delivering the presents to the teachers ^.^
* missing Gng our dearest monitor who went to give the gift to Ms Toh*

 I'm the only one doing the peace sign and everyone's doing the '7' sign. Lol ok. I WASN'T AWARE!!!


The 2 photos below are Sylvia & gang teachers' day gift for the subject teachers...... YES it is drawn by them..... my classmates are so artistically inclined, and imagine all the hard work they put in!!  I still remember I gave the teachers a box of tissue paper for teachers' day last year. *digs hole and hide*  If I were a teacher and  received this, I would be like crying buckets of tears. 



 JUST. LOOK. AT. IT.


And now some #foodporn
Mum's birthday lunch at Si Chuan Do Hua Restaurant (my fave restaurant!) It's located at the 62nd floor of UOB building so it has a fantastic view.
*All photos taken with galaxy SII*








Kbye. I'm so bored of studying....shall do some online retail therapy!

No comments: