Saturday, 9 November 2013

What's up

FIRSTLY, PW is over (well almost)!!!!! Done with Oral Presentation on Wednesday but they called us back to school on Friday because the teacher said our group dynamics/effectiveness of presentation is good and hence they want to film us and show it to the juniors next year. It's a good thing so I don't really mind doing 2 rounds of OP





I still remember the day when they announced our PW groupings and we were initially taken aback that we were placed in the same group and at the same time, so worried because we heard so much about how PW will eventually ruin friendships and stuff like that. Nonetheless this journey has been rather smooth with no conflicts, in fact, I'm pretty sure it strengthened our friendship because of all the crazy stuff we do during PW. So glad to have walked this PW journey with you guys :)

And other updates......

Last official day of school
Last few days of school with 13S7E were just filled with crazy dancing and karaoke sessions in class, pizza partyyy and playing ball :) Finally feeling the class spirit!



 SHM ^^

 not all 10 of us but still...animals

Short meet-up + shopping with TITS miss them so muchhh


Decided to YOLO and headed to USS on a Friday after being coped up in school with PW
Attempted to overstay so that we can stay for the Halloween Horror Night in USS (even resorted to hiding in the toilet) but we failed because the staff outsmarted us ha ha ha



Korean BBQ + lepak session at vloo's house with SHM
(just eat eat eat)



and then kena caught in the rain hahaha

And more food.....Ra-a-a-a-aaaamen with SHM again
I'm not exactly a fan of japanese food but I must say this ramen is GOOOOD plus free flow of hard-boiled eggs!!! (This restaurant is located at bugis village)

Burger shack with a monster...


On a side note, I changed my phone (iphone 5s finallyyyy) but I forgot to back up my whatsapp messages so I pretty much lost all my convos HALP ME :(

No comments: